Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday 5 March 2016

For the laughs...

Okay, now I am going to show one of my favorite scenes from the show.

Dawson and Andie were at a bar with Pacey as a distraction for the surprise party later on and Dawson and Andie slipped rum into their cokes whilst Pacey was in the bathroom. As they kept ordering their drinks, Pacey had no idea that they were drunk before it was too late. This is a snapshot of what they did that night. (Season 2)

I can say that it was one of my favorite moments in this show, one that makes me laugh every time I watch it so I thought i'd share it with you...

CLICK THIS LINK!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qOwB0NjRaBo

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoying your blogs Kiya, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete